Register on the SLSA Lifesaving Online website
You will need to know the email address that is currently registered for you on SurfGuard. If you are not sure of this, contact the club registrar.
Go to http://www.lifesavingonline.com.au and register.
Once registered click on “My memberships” and then on the renew link. From there fill out the registration form. If you have difficulties registering contact the club registrar. Remember to bookmark this page so you can get back to it
Note you can also still fill out the form at the club house.
Student (Active): $35
Family: $135 (2+2)
Family Child Additional: $35
Pay your membership Fees online
You can still pay at the club house on a Sunday should you want to pay the old-fashioned way. Alternatively, follow these steps to pay online by credit card:
1) Visit the Payment Gateway.
2) Choose Membership Fee from the Transaction menu.
3) Enter Shoalhaven Heads as the Club or Service.
4) Enter your name and a description of what you’re paying for Family Membership Fee for instance. (<— this is very important for receipting your payment)
5) Enter the amount.
6) Enter your name, contact details and an email address and click the Submit button.
7) Enter your credit card details.
When you receive the receipt by email – forward this to the registrar so that we can update your membership details on SurfGuard.
- Current weather for Shoalhaven Heads at 9:30am ESTTemperature: 13.8°C Feels like: 11.6°C Dew point: 11.7°C Relative humidity: 87% Wind: SSW at 28 km/h, gusting to 37 km/h Rain: 2.2mm since 9am Pressure: hPa […]
- Nowra weather forecastFriday Showers easing 10°C - 16°C Saturday Sunny 7°C - 19°C Sunday Sunny 6°C - 19°C Monday Late shower 6°C - 18°C […]
- Illawarra weatherWollongong weather radar Satellite cloud map […]
- 2014 Mercedes SLS AMG Black Series Driven, 2015 S Class Coupe, Monaco ... - Motor Authority May 23, 2013
- Mercedes SLS AMG GT car review - it's got the wings, and can almost fly - Business Car Manager May 23, 2013
- Junior Tennis Ties SLS - Brentwood College News May 22, 2013
- NASA's Associate Administrator Happy with Progress on SLS Project - whnt.com May 22, 2013
- First drive: 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster - driving.ca May 21, 2013